OCTOBER?!?! That’s the last time I’ve been here. It’s almost July. That’s ridiculous. I guess the only way to get my writing out there is to post it. I have a reminder set on my phone to update with *something* every Tuesday night/Wednesday morning-ish, but I’m definitely going for the once a week thing.
When I started this, I knew my long-winded ass had a lot to say, but I didn’t know of a general “theme” I should do.
- Depression/Anxiety/Mental Illness?
- Use it as a diary, and hope no one ever sees?
- Start a WordPress blog about how I don’t fully know how to do any of this (as far as design, code, etc.) but flap my jaw (or “flap my fingers”? Nah, that sounds dirty)?
- My take on the insanity that is my everyday life?
- My journey to finally become an aerialist/acrobat/contortionist, again?
- Post my stories I’m finally writing, because people have been telling me I need to for a decade and a half? No idea what to do with these stories (here’s a fine example), but I can’t forget them.
- Talk about how my DIY 100% natural skincare saved my skin?
“The answer is J (J), all of the above…” (Pretty sure that’s how that song goes…) I’m honestly going to wing it, and see what happens, I s’pose. Enjoy the ride, kids!!!